Recently, my toddler son seemed to be growing even faster than ever. Each time I got home from work and opened the door, he would run towards me and point to the shoebox near the gate, saying "鞋". Obviously what he meant was: "You need to change your shoes right now."
- So many discussion here,but I can't hear,anything,
- are they correct？
- Un dicho japonés al español
- PRESENT TENSE LECTURE
- I need some easy-to-read Italian books.
- black friday!!!
- Can you help me by choosing the correct answers. 谢谢！
- differences between thanksgiving day in USA and Canada?
- Drinking water vending machine
- Какие цвета вам нравится больше всего? Почему?