Recently, my toddler son seemed to be growing even faster than ever. Each time I got home from work and opened the door, he would run towards me and point to the shoebox near the gate, saying "鞋". Obviously what he meant was: "You need to change your shoes right now."
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you ever try writing English poems?
- x + y : does it add up ?
- I wanna find some friends who like speaking oral language each other for learning English
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?
- ‘u9niya f d-darija meghrbiya (Anyone knows how this continues?)
- what do you think about chinese girl?