Recently, my toddler son seemed to be growing even faster than ever. Each time I got home from work and opened the door, he would run towards me and point to the shoebox near the gate, saying "鞋". Obviously what he meant was: "You need to change your shoes right now."
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?