Recently, my toddler son seemed to be growing even faster than ever. Each time I got home from work and opened the door, he would run towards me and point to the shoebox near the gate, saying "鞋". Obviously what he meant was: "You need to change your shoes right now."
- I'm looking for...
- Cahier d’écriture pour apprentissage des lettres manuscrites russes
- Which book to choose?
- Polska grupa na whatsapp
- Interesting idioms ! Which idioms belong to you?
- Five for Fighting
- I CAN HELP YOU LEARN ENGLISH
- What is your favorite meal?
- I feel confident when I speak English