Recently, my toddler son seemed to be growing even faster than ever. Each time I got home from work and opened the door, he would run towards me and point to the shoebox near the gate, saying "鞋". Obviously what he meant was: "You need to change your shoes right now."
- What do you like to do when it's raining?
- “Beautiful mind”
- What does POKE on Facebook mean? I'm confused.
- where is ur beloved country?
- Mutual learning
- Today very productive
- когда у тебя день рождения?
- What does the refugee need?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview