Best way to learn German before going there?
I am using Rosetta Stone,
I will be taking German in University
I watch films in German sometimes
I know the best way to learn is to immerse yourself, but how can you learn German almost fluently before you get to Germany?
Well "fluent" before you get there would be several years. So far I tried Rosette Stone and didn't like it much. I am having the best luck with duolingo.com and memrise.com
I also listen to podcasts from hermanpod101.com while driving and sometimes practice with Anki. I also just signed up for a month of Yabla.com as its really easy for beginners to watch videos. Good luck, let me know if you need more detail on decks and lessons on memrise.com etc. Just Message me.
Brilliant, I love memrise!
Woops, I noticed I misspelled germanpod101.com :). Oh also I downloaded the app called Tunein Radio and listen to radio stations in Germany. Mostly talk radio or sports talk otherwise it's American music with little german speaking between songs.
- Learn French / Apprendre Français / Imparare Francese
- English/French conversation
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language