Best way to learn German before going there?
I am using Rosetta Stone,
I will be taking German in University
I watch films in German sometimes
I know the best way to learn is to immerse yourself, but how can you learn German almost fluently before you get to Germany?
Well "fluent" before you get there would be several years. So far I tried Rosette Stone and didn't like it much. I am having the best luck with duolingo.com and memrise.com
I also listen to podcasts from hermanpod101.com while driving and sometimes practice with Anki. I also just signed up for a month of Yabla.com as its really easy for beginners to watch videos. Good luck, let me know if you need more detail on decks and lessons on memrise.com etc. Just Message me.
Brilliant, I love memrise!
Woops, I noticed I misspelled germanpod101.com :). Oh also I downloaded the app called Tunein Radio and listen to radio stations in Germany. Mostly talk radio or sports talk otherwise it's American music with little german speaking between songs.
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners
- practicing english
- practicing english or learning italian
- Anche cucinando si impara l'italiano:modi di dire legati al cibo STARCI COME I CAVOLI A MERENDA
- anche cucinando ,si impara l'italiano! modi di dire legati al cibo :ROMPERE LE UOVA NEL PANIERE
- How to understand the meaning of the expression such as: to beat smb. to it.
- Old stories *to learn Farsi with laughter*
- Is there a word "self-retrain"?