Traditional of Turkish music
sound from Ney,, is so cool.. I'll playing ney from Turkish and playing with a little contemporary
do you know how to play it? :))
Yes,, I must deepen ney for my job :)
woow i can play only 1 thing with ney :D i wanna start my ney course again..ney is great really..:)
waw, you follow ney course? how that's? :)
i learning ney just alone it's so difficult, and to get a ney in Indonesia is very difficult. I sometimes try to imitate ney, but sound will not be perfect with the original ney :)
do you like music?
i used to go to ney course but then i left it because i had no time and then i didn't go anymore.but i wanna start again. you can find great neys in Turkey ;) even my music teacher in school makes ney. my ney is made by my teacher :)) yes i like all good musics :)
@leyla : hmmm, good for you.. :)
@Cieolo Rojo : it's very good , i like Omer faruq tekbilek :)
- Traditional Foods
- "node" and "kara"
- Alguien para hacer un intercambio!!
- Recursos Gratuitos para Aprender Ingles
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?