Who kind of people I'm?
Who I'm between the other people. Alone I'm a thinker, a creator, an explorer may be. But with people around who I'm? A Jester, a sage, a ruler, an innocent, a magician, a creator, a lover, a caregiver, a hero, everyperson, a explorer, a revolutionary. What part of all that's me?
Sometimes I'm a jester, but it depends on who I meet. It's imposible to me be a jester with people who do not know. I understand that rules are necesary in a society, but there is a lots of things that may and could be changed. I usually think on it, but sure I'm not an active "ruler" man.
I am definitely not a magician or an innocent, not a caregiver or a hero.
One test says I'm 63% of sage kind. I know I'm a creator, a lover and a explorer.
The only thing certain is that I try to be the best of myself every day, step by step.
And you? Who are you? Have you thinked on it ever?
No comment given.
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."
- Danish or English?
- it doesn't refresh
- Do you simplify what you say intentionally when talking to foreigners in your mother tongue?