Site Feedback

Just Imagine

If you were given a chance to visit China for free, what will you do at first ?Please feel free to talk it !!!

Share:

Comments

I would like to know the friends I have made and know the maximum you can culture, customs and everything else :)

I will try the chinese cusines. I love food. ;)

i would see the pandas and visit nanjing ..it seems a beautiful city...i watched in TLC

I would visit the great wall of China first, then some other heritage sites there in China :)

Hello

I am planing to visit China next summer. I really want to see a different China. real. In all its diversity and splendor. And therefore, I would like to see skyscrapers, bussiness centers and malls of modern fast moving city, and then take a walk through the quiet suburbs where life is calm and pleasant. Attractions of the state - this is very important, no doubt. This is it's history, culture ... of course it's right. But personally, I like to explore the country, watching people around, talking to them, learning about their habits and traditions, taste the local food, see the unusual nature ..... in this way I open the country for myself..

为人民服务

I would love to return to Wuxi and spend some time there. I miss it so much.

it seems that all of you like China very much.Indeed , there are lot of interesting amd meaningful things remain to be done once you decide to come here and there is no doubt that Chinese are all warm -hearted and willing to give you a hand with heart and soul.In general ,welcome to China.

Fantastic Adventures  are  on the Way and Waiting to be Founded .

I would find a nice bedroom and sleep. Later, I´d walk and take pictures.

Add a comment