a different approach
i am thirsty to learn 12 common words/phrases in 12 different languages. to be honest with you, i have no interest in vowels, inflections or sentences - this might be a sympton of instant society but it is awesomely exciting! if you feel some language exchange coming on, give us a bell!
Hi Rob :) Do I understand you right? You want to learn only 12 words in 12 languages and these 12 words can be of any topic or should they be related to some subject (like 12 words related to "perfumery")?
wo ai ni
dui bu qi
mei wen ti
I love you
yes はい ---hai
friend 友達---təu mau dʌ qi
thank you ありがとう---a: li ga: dəu
goodbyeさようなら---sa: ju: na: la:
me私---wʌ dʌ xi
youあなた---a: nʌ dʌ
i love you愛しています---ai xi te i: mʌs
no problemかまわない---kʌ mʌ lei nai
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude
- Learning how to organize different task apps into one.
- Arabic Language is not that complicated :D
- I'm looking for...