a different approach
i am thirsty to learn 12 common words/phrases in 12 different languages. to be honest with you, i have no interest in vowels, inflections or sentences - this might be a sympton of instant society but it is awesomely exciting! if you feel some language exchange coming on, give us a bell!
Hi Rob :) Do I understand you right? You want to learn only 12 words in 12 languages and these 12 words can be of any topic or should they be related to some subject (like 12 words related to "perfumery")?
wo ai ni
dui bu qi
mei wen ti
I love you
yes はい ---hai
friend 友達---təu mau dʌ qi
thank you ありがとう---a: li ga: dəu
goodbyeさようなら---sa: ju: na: la:
me私---wʌ dʌ xi
youあなた---a: nʌ dʌ
i love you愛しています---ai xi te i: mʌs
no problemかまわない---kʌ mʌ lei nai
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please
- i want the suggestion from all my italki fellow....???
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?