Site Feedback

what do you think about gossip?

OOPT

Whether the person spreading the gossip is a close friend or not, it’s no fun to learn that other people are saying bad things about you. So what do you think about gossip?

Share:

Comments

I don’t care~

Gossip is one of the oldest and simplest form of entertainment. Everybody talks about someone every once in awhile. But I guess there should be a limit on which topic to talk about and people to talk with or else you might ruin other people's lives. :(

OOPT

that's right, I mean  Humans are sociable creatures. So it’s only natural that we talk to (and about) each other.! but If we repeat a story of uncertain origin, we may be helping to spread a lie, so it is much better to keep our lips in check.

True. And come to think of it, it's through gossip that legends (and urban legends) flourish. :/

OOPT

I think that a good reputation is the best weapon against gossip. Even if a bad rumor about you goes around, when you have a good reputation, few people will believe it

The majority of people do not like to be gossiped , however, they are keen to gossip other people  . That is absolutely an ingrained character exsting in the core soul of most people and  it is unthinkable to abolish overall . Just like most people ,  I hate gossip toward or against me , but i think to do is far important than to say . I used to hear what i was gossiped as I want to make sure my identity . The fact gave me evidence that gossip was futile in most time .A merit is worth a thousand words. It is clear to see gossip is not so important for me right now .

OOPT

thanks for your comment allen :)

To quote the author Oscar Wilde: "There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

I do hate gossiping "in case of declaring bad things about others"

Gossip spread as fast as fire... and fire causes lots of trouble and destruction and so gossip..

Not all gossip is the truth and not all the truth should be a gossip. There are things wethere its the truth or not should be keep hidden.

Add a comment