Site Feedback

English learning by making sentences

Are you interested in learning english by making sentences ? I think that is a good idea to get familiar with words and sentences . By long term sentence making  , your English would be improved apparently .

Each time I  offer 10 words , you may make any sentences you like with these 10 words . After finishing your sentences , you may offer another set of  10 words as you wish . In turn , I(or other language partners) would make sentences for your words .

Share:

Comments

1. elucidate

2. consolidate

3. grumble

4. scrunity

5. exposed to

6. seeming

7. tarnish

8. blemish

9. renown

10 celebrated

Bruce, I can't agree with you more.

Hmmm, I'm intrigued the idea. Let's try it.

When people GRUMBLE about others , their criticism is just SEEMING because in reality they don't like the same in themselves.

I think it's a good idea to do language exchange with partners. Let's give it a try, but I will choose some regular words

Once exposed to radioactive dust too long, you health would be implicated .

Hi Bruce

if you don't mind,  sponsor several simple words for us  here , thank you very much

dear Bruce

For most students who want to improve their English  , they have different levels of English  and they carry various purpose of learning English too . I am feeling it it hard to find a comparable language partner on web  with a similar goal as far as I can reach . Group learning is a considerable  alternative and it certainly offers a favorable circumstance to get involved . Group learning is able to take account of some shy students  who  are not good at social conversation  , but i am hovering it can take effect and apply effectively  to most students. 

Here in Taiwan , we have various English club to encourage people who want to sophisticate english  can discuss each other with English and every meeting designates a theme to talk . 

An honest man never TARNISH his reputation and often pays for this his happiness, doesn't he?

Sorry, I've made a mistake. Once more.

An honest man never TARNISHES his reputation and often pays for this by his happiness, doesn't he?

An honest man never TARNISHES his reputation and often pays for this by his happiness, doesn't he?

Add a comment