Jack
English learning by making sentences

Are you interested in learning english by making sentences ? I think that is a good idea to get familiar with words and sentences . By long term sentence making  , your English would be improved apparently .

Each time I  offer 10 words , you may make any sentences you like with these 10 words . After finishing your sentences , you may offer another set of  10 words as you wish . In turn , I(or other language partners) would make sentences for your words .

Jul 26, 2013 4:36 AM
Comments · 54

Allen:

I think your vocabulary choices are to complicated for a person  struggling to speak and think  English.

July 26, 2013

the only sentence I can make after seeing your vocabulary choices is:" I feel all these vocabs are scary  :O :P" haha,I used all those vocabs in my sentence  :P

July 30, 2013

Samsung co. has a good renown.----- this international company is famous as its smartphone .
My son always grumble when I grounded him ----My son always grumbles when I bid him to do household work (sorry ,could you explain more about grounded ?)
Silver may be tarnished easily  -----silver is apt to be oxidized in humid environment 

YOU MAY FEED US MORE WORDS YOU LIKE OR YOU NEED  

July 28, 2013

For a successful scholar ,  his academic fame is nothing less than critical to his career . Nothing can replace his reputation . Untarnished fame is his precious credit .

July 27, 2013

An honest man never TARNISH his reputation and often pays for this his happiness, doesn't he?

July 27, 2013
Show more