Site Feedback

Which language do you think the most easy to learn? Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian.

Which language do you think the most easy to learn? Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian.

Which language most widely used in Europe?

Share:

Comments

As for me, it is not easy to learn each language. In my opinion, from these languages German is not very hard to learn

Hello,

I think the English is really easy to learn and French is difficult. For the others languages, I don't know. In Europe, English is often used.

Nina, xx

I suppose it depends on the person. I learnt Spanish a lot when i was younger, therefore i find italian, french rather easy as the are constructed similar. German confused me as but tbh i didn't really spend much time on it.

Most common mother toungue in europe is German, however roughly half speak English.

None of them are easy for me :), but maybe the easiest one is german.

most widely used is spanish with 466 million speakers (406 million native speakers).

I think that Spanish and Italian are easiest ones, French and German are most widely used in Europe.

Thank you very much :)

I think, Spanish is easier to learn...

based on experience :)

-Filipino here :D

next to english is spanish. that's why I choose to learn Spanish.

russian, yeah right...

the most easy: Portuguese because is very similar to Spanish. The another language is English. The most difficult is Russian :S

Add a comment