Site Feedback

Does anybody would like to teach me russian? In return I can help with Italian and english as well!

Hello! I'm an italian teenager. I would love learning russian but unfortunately at the moment I just know, more or less, hot to pronunce the alphabet. I have a passion for Russia and I would like to visit the biggest cities as soon as possible. 

I looking forward studying this language and would like to have a friend to learn it. In return I obviously can help you both with my language, italian, and with english as well. 

Thank you in advance

Contact me!

Share:

Comments

Sure! :) i`d be happy to help))))

Yes, I'd like to be helped to improve my Italian and I definitely can help you to improve your Russian. 

Good evening! My name is Ksenia. I perfectly speaking Russian. And I am happy to be able to help you in learning it. And you can help me to learn English? Let's be friends!) My Skype ksenia. petryanik. I will be glad to hear from you)

I can help you

Non esiti a chiedere se hai bisogno di qualcosa chiarito, sarò
felice di aiutare.

Ciao, Matteo. Come stai?

Vorrei studiare Italiano. Ho cominciato di imparare le regole per alcune volte ma non avevo molto tempo per migliorare la mia pronuncia e il vocabolario.

Se vuoi studiare Russo, potrei aiutarti con piacere :)

Hi! I am a Russian teenager and i can help you with my language/ I think it will be iтеукуыештп!

interesting***

Add a comment