Is Germany language really aggressive?
I watched this cool video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3hLLwOhs6c
and start to thinking about is Germany really an offensive language?
Of course not. It has some abrupt and harsh sounds, but not as much as people think thei hear... The think is that most people associate the GErman Language with Hitler's speeches...
I think German is very beautiful in it's structure...
Just to add: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/969317_620817827928358_1733171654_n.jpg
Thanks for video Jaerang, it resovles my problem :)
@Francisco I think if getting familiar with sounds everything will be ok
- i'm really tired to find someone here to help me to can speak English fluent
- Do You Prefer Extensive or Minimal Corrections to Your Text?
- colleges at work - bad atmospehre
- Les Films d'Animation Français
- Why people from Iran region hate dogs.
- Amercan's tipping culture
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)