Is Germany language really aggressive?
I watched this cool video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3hLLwOhs6c
and start to thinking about is Germany really an offensive language?
Of course not. It has some abrupt and harsh sounds, but not as much as people think thei hear... The think is that most people associate the GErman Language with Hitler's speeches...
I think German is very beautiful in it's structure...
Just to add: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q71/s720x720/969317_620817827928358_1733171654_n.jpg
Thanks for video Jaerang, it resovles my problem :)
@Francisco I think if getting familiar with sounds everything will be ok
- Migliorare la lingua
- I want to improve my English , who can help me ? my standard is 80 %
- Puede alguien ayudarme aprender español de esta manera
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes