What is the best city for tourists?
I am from Moscow.I have never been abroad. But kin future I hope to visit many countries, I haven't any travel experience, but I want to travel vey much hahaha. so what is your the best city for traveling?
I don't know much, but I believe that New Zealeand is the best place for travellers...
Egypt. But better not to come these days or you will be arrested. :)))
It depends on what you want to do in those countries. If you're someone who wants to see all the typical landmarks (The Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Meiji Jingu Shrine, Den Lille Havfrue (The Little Mermaid), etc. Gag me!), explore nature or someone who wants to do what the locals do.
Tourist Attractions: Capital cities (Tokyo, København (Copenhagen), Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Reykjavík, Kyiv (Kiev), Moscow, etc), well known "metropolitan cities" and what have you.
Nature lovers: Visit the country side or more "rural" areas of the country you're visiting.
Honestly I try to blend in or at least not stick out as much as possible.
Certanly you have to go istanbul,because the cıty is eurometropolıs and in there view is adorable.
- The dolescent . a parent
- I need a partner to improve my english and I can help with German
- I need a female sudy partner to practice English.
- THE CHLD IS, THE CHILDREN ARE
- On modifying English composition
- Thinking in your target language (myth?)
- Learning Article : Accent Rules In Written Italian
- Syria accident
- Would anyone like to help me learn/practice my Japanese?
- What magnetize you in a book?