Hello can you help translate?
Hi, I'm wondering how you'd translate into English:
Feh 7aga and then helw ana olt 7aga?
Thanks a lot!
1- What's up ?
2- Cool, I didn't mind. / I didn't say anything.
That doesn't make sense! Both sentences have 7aga in? What is that word please? And doesn't helwa mean beautiful?
yes helwa mean beautiful.
7aga mean thing.
1- Feh 7age = Is there thing ?
but when we say it we mean :
Is there something wrong ? or What's up ?
2- helw ana olt 7aga = beautiful i said thing (Disapproval)
but when we say it we mean : i didn't say anything make you sad/annoyed/nervous
feh 7aga?=Is there something (wrong)?
7elw=beautiful, but here it means "well", "OK"...etc.
7elw, ana 2olt 7aga?=Well, did I say something (wrong)?/OK, did I say something (wrong)?
I hope this helps.
Flora that is perfect! Thank you!
i think you mean "how'a" instead of "helw"
which means " didn't i say anything?!
You're welcome :)
Thank you so much, I wonder if you would mind helping me with some more translation? I have somebody posting things to me and I don't know what they mean? If you could help me I would really appreciate it. I posted it in a new discussion, I don't know if you'll be able to see that, or I can repost the sentences here. Thank you very much.
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese