What's the most important factor do you think in learning a foreign language?
Environment? Effort? Good teacher? Sufficient time? Or something else...
in learnning foreign language its depend on them if they are interested and if it is then they excerts more effort if you are willing.?.And learning, not just you are reading but also with understanding......:)
inspiration, compassion and effort
motivation, time, responsible.
Steadiness, motivation and practice!
Language learning is equal to effort+time+environment in my opinion. Even you are a studious student in favorable circumstance , you still require some time to conquer the hurdle of language learning .
I think it's motivation and patience.
- Online Tools Which (Really!) Help Language Learners
- The most surprising place - El lugar mas soprendente
- Have you ever dreamt in the language you learn ?
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange