What's the most important factor do you think in learning a foreign language?
Environment? Effort? Good teacher? Sufficient time? Or something else...
in learnning foreign language its depend on them if they are interested and if it is then they excerts more effort if you are willing.?.And learning, not just you are reading but also with understanding......:)
inspiration, compassion and effort
motivation, time, responsible.
Steadiness, motivation and practice!
Language learning is equal to effort+time+environment in my opinion. Even you are a studious student in favorable circumstance , you still require some time to conquer the hurdle of language learning .
I think it's motivation and patience.
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- Bound root morphemes
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?