What's the most important factor do you think in learning a foreign language?
Environment? Effort? Good teacher? Sufficient time? Or something else...
in learnning foreign language its depend on them if they are interested and if it is then they excerts more effort if you are willing.?.And learning, not just you are reading but also with understanding......:)
inspiration, compassion and effort
motivation, time, responsible.
Steadiness, motivation and practice!
Language learning is equal to effort+time+environment in my opinion. Even you are a studious student in favorable circumstance , you still require some time to conquer the hurdle of language learning .
I think it's motivation and patience.
- chinese teledrama
- What do you think about plastic surgery ?
- I have ran out of questions and I still have a question
- things I already know
- what do you think about Pacquiao and Mayweather
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian