What's the most important factor do you think in learning a foreign language?
Environment? Effort? Good teacher? Sufficient time? Or something else...
in learnning foreign language its depend on them if they are interested and if it is then they excerts more effort if you are willing.?.And learning, not just you are reading but also with understanding......:)
inspiration, compassion and effort
motivation, time, responsible.
Steadiness, motivation and practice!
Language learning is equal to effort+time+environment in my opinion. Even you are a studious student in favorable circumstance , you still require some time to conquer the hurdle of language learning .
I think it's motivation and patience.
- Hjälp med "jo"
- Can you help me to correct my writing test? Thanks
- Do you fast?
- International whatsapp group-Would you like to join in?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!