whether marking tone in vietnam language like Mandarin pronunciation?
thank you :)
I reckon it is definitely not. You dont have to speak like a native Vietnamese. Because there is many accents (or tone like you said) in Vietnamese, and all of them are different to imitate. Thus, just speak naturally as well as you can.
the first and the second tones in both languages are roughly the same, I guess.
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?
- Feedback for tutors and other related things about lessons on italki!