whether marking tone in vietnam language like Mandarin pronunciation?
thank you :)
I reckon it is definitely not. You dont have to speak like a native Vietnamese. Because there is many accents (or tone like you said) in Vietnamese, and all of them are different to imitate. Thus, just speak naturally as well as you can.
the first and the second tones in both languages are roughly the same, I guess.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Is there anyone avalaible to practise English now?
- Build Me Up, Buttercup by the Foundations
- Why learn Arabic?
- Do you think fathers should share parental leave?
- Consigli su Roma e Lecce
- I would like to share books.
- an exciting day