whether marking tone in vietnam language like Mandarin pronunciation?
thank you :)
I reckon it is definitely not. You dont have to speak like a native Vietnamese. Because there is many accents (or tone like you said) in Vietnamese, and all of them are different to imitate. Thus, just speak naturally as well as you can.
the first and the second tones in both languages are roughly the same, I guess.
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?