how do you review the new words you learnt?
Reviewing new words can be challenging. They can add up to hundreds, a lot of words learnt in a new language are not always used daily. What is your method of reviewing words so that you don't forget them?
- Practicing English? Trial Sessions Available
- Learning chinese
- Learning Article : How Using Prepositions Changes Verb Meanings in Portuguese
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid