how do you review the new words you learnt?
Reviewing new words can be challenging. They can add up to hundreds, a lot of words learnt in a new language are not always used daily. What is your method of reviewing words so that you don't forget them?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)