What does your name mean in your native language?
A wine market.
noor means light
branch of tree, also it is taken from holy Quran .
Everbody needs hıs strong but he need anythıng.
A Nordic short form of the Latin name "Severin" meaning something along the lines of serious or strict.
Francisco - The one who comes from France.... ¬¬
I did not come from France. It was my grandfather's name, though, who also did not come from France.
My name Stefania comes from the Greek word Stephanos meaning Crown, so Stefania which is the italian variation, means "with crown" or something like this (=
Alejandro - Greek origin, means protector.
Damn you Lady GaGa! You ruined my name..
- How often do you go to the gym?
- How to read DNA?
- Mi presentación
- I need your help in my English.
- coming weekend !
- Russian short stories
- How to prevent some boring people harassment
- Why do adults avoid painting?
- To learn new foreign language
- Do people in your country speak fast?