What does your name mean in your native language?
A wine market.
noor means light
branch of tree, also it is taken from holy Quran .
Everbody needs hıs strong but he need anythıng.
A Nordic short form of the Latin name "Severin" meaning something along the lines of serious or strict.
Francisco - The one who comes from France.... ¬¬
I did not come from France. It was my grandfather's name, though, who also did not come from France.
My name Stefania comes from the Greek word Stephanos meaning Crown, so Stefania which is the italian variation, means "with crown" or something like this (=
Alejandro - Greek origin, means protector.
Damn you Lady GaGa! You ruined my name..
- Goedenavond Nederland
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english