What does your name mean in your native language?
A wine market.
noor means light
branch of tree, also it is taken from holy Quran .
Everbody needs hıs strong but he need anythıng.
A Nordic short form of the Latin name "Severin" meaning something along the lines of serious or strict.
Francisco - The one who comes from France.... ¬¬
I did not come from France. It was my grandfather's name, though, who also did not come from France.
My name Stefania comes from the Greek word Stephanos meaning Crown, so Stefania which is the italian variation, means "with crown" or something like this (=
Alejandro - Greek origin, means protector.
Damn you Lady GaGa! You ruined my name..
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?
- what's your hobby?