What does your name mean in your native language?
A wine market.
noor means light
branch of tree, also it is taken from holy Quran .
Everbody needs hıs strong but he need anythıng.
A Nordic short form of the Latin name "Severin" meaning something along the lines of serious or strict.
Francisco - The one who comes from France.... ¬¬
I did not come from France. It was my grandfather's name, though, who also did not come from France.
My name Stefania comes from the Greek word Stephanos meaning Crown, so Stefania which is the italian variation, means "with crown" or something like this (=
Alejandro - Greek origin, means protector.
Damn you Lady GaGa! You ruined my name..
- what will i do to improve my english?
- je veux apprendre le français
- Grupo para practicar solamente inglés los viernes a las 5 (tiempo de Texas)
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources