What do you think for literature
Someone thinks about something. Prepositions are the stuff of novels.
What do you think ABOUT literature.
Literature is hard to learn :( need to be a diligent and a motivated one. ::literature student here::
I believe learning a language depends on how much you are interested in the target culture and target literature. If you like to learn English you need to be interested in English literature also. It helps you to see word usages and other writing stuff. If you mean reading novels, stories, poems etc. I m fond of reading. I wish i could write also. But you know it a kind of gift and im not gifted :)
sıkıldıysanız günlük yaşamın sıradanlığından ev iş okul arasında sürüp giden bitmek bilmez monoton hayattan tek bir ömür değil binlerce ömür yaşamak istiyorsanız yapabileceğiniz en uzun yolculuğu başka bir insanın zihine yolculuk yapmak istiyorsanız işte edebiyat tüm cömeliğiyle bekliyor sizi
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages