Which is your most favorite movie?
Which movie is your favorite and why? also which genre you tend to prefer.
i love the movies which is short, romantic and special tell about family life of western countries. the film is both comedy and romantic. I usually watch the film of US, it is nice. Rarely do i watch the vietnamese film, it is not that mean i don't love my country. :). That's it.
Yup hot fuzz is a good movie. I've watched it.
The Chinese film Infernal Affairs,无间道，no reason ,it first came up in my brain as soon as I catch sight of your question.I like a series of funny films very much,it make me happy
"The Prestige"(English) and "Dev D"(Hindi) are my all time favourites.. for the superb story line and direction. Other favourites include The bridge on the river Kwai(English), Seven Samurai(Japanese), The Counterfeiters(German), Motorcycle Diaries, Cidade de Zeus (Brazilian Portugese).... the list goes on..
The butterfly effect 1
Rush hour all 3 parts, its funny and interesting i love comedy and action and this movie is perfect mix of comedy and action also Chris Tucker is hilarious.
An all-time favorite of mine would have to be "Inception", simply because of the depth of the plot in the movie. I tend to watch action or action-comedy movies (I also love movies with Denzel Washington in it).
i like romantic movie, becouse it touch our heart
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?
- The Mysterious and Ubiquitous Italki Follower
- What is your favorite song in your native language ?
- Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??
- Common Khaleeji Nouns and Time
- What is the most important thing in your life?
- What do you think about Colombia?