About learning English
I think it's cool for Native English people for seeing their language is the most popular in the world and everyone else try to learn their language and communicate with them.
I think it cause a great feeling about oursleves, our culture,history and everything belongs to us.
Because language is the base of our knowledge and observation about how to see the world .
Days ago I have watched a person on T.V that speaks Persian fluently and it was rejoicing.
Are English peoples find it cool when see others try to learn their native language?
Or it's only for me that only find few guys want to learn Persian?
Learning a new language is fun and exciting. I think, it's cool to learn another language and can communicate with native speakers. It's wonderful to speak with someone in their own language.
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
Thanks for your amazing proverb , I didn't hear that.
Yes when we are talking to natives everything seems different also
I think it causes good feelings for English guys that their language is the formal language of knowledge,politics and history.
You're always welcome.
- Какой образ Чайковский в своевременном Россий?
- komplimen selain 'cantik'
- Looking for language exchange.(English / Russian)
- Using Whole or Partial Sentences As Adjectives And Nouns In English
- Do you watch the BBC Documentary---Secrets of China,What do you think of it?
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?