About learning English
I think it's cool for Native English people for seeing their language is the most popular in the world and everyone else try to learn their language and communicate with them.
I think it cause a great feeling about oursleves, our culture,history and everything belongs to us.
Because language is the base of our knowledge and observation about how to see the world .
Days ago I have watched a person on T.V that speaks Persian fluently and it was rejoicing.
Are English peoples find it cool when see others try to learn their native language?
Or it's only for me that only find few guys want to learn Persian?
Learning a new language is fun and exciting. I think, it's cool to learn another language and can communicate with native speakers. It's wonderful to speak with someone in their own language.
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
Thanks for your amazing proverb , I didn't hear that.
Yes when we are talking to natives everything seems different also
I think it causes good feelings for English guys that their language is the formal language of knowledge,politics and history.
You're always welcome.
- Learning English
- Just speaking
- comment poser une question en francais?
- acento (oral y escrita)
- Help I need some help learning the basics of German
- What is the national dish of your country?
- what name is popular in your country?
- Bonsoir j'aimerai bien améliorer mon niveau dans la langue française y-a-t'il quelqu'un ;)
- Qual cidade preciso visitar no Brasil?
- Can anyone take this QUICK survey please? 有人可以帮我吗？