About learning English
I think it's cool for Native English people for seeing their language is the most popular in the world and everyone else try to learn their language and communicate with them.
I think it cause a great feeling about oursleves, our culture,history and everything belongs to us.
Because language is the base of our knowledge and observation about how to see the world .
Days ago I have watched a person on T.V that speaks Persian fluently and it was rejoicing.
Are English peoples find it cool when see others try to learn their native language?
Or it's only for me that only find few guys want to learn Persian?
Learning a new language is fun and exciting. I think, it's cool to learn another language and can communicate with native speakers. It's wonderful to speak with someone in their own language.
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
Thanks for your amazing proverb , I didn't hear that.
Yes when we are talking to natives everything seems different also
I think it causes good feelings for English guys that their language is the formal language of knowledge,politics and history.
You're always welcome.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles