Are you a Filipino?
I just realized that I am following and making friends with foreigners but I only have few friends which from my own country. Maybe not more than my finger... So gusto ka sana makipag friend sa kapwa kow pinoy.. So kung may Filipino man dito follow me and I will follow you back.. Hehe..
Mabuhay ang Pilipinas/Filipinas
I vote for "Pilipinas" rather than Filipinas na spelling for our country.. -_-
Sorry, I am not Filipino :D
Alberto - jajaja pero somos amigos.
I may not be a Pilipino citizen...but still I'm a Ilokano descent
I love San Miguel and Red Horse beer, so I am a Filipino at heart. lol
Kamal - Wow Ilokano descent Nice to meet you ^^
Rob - hahaha trully you are a Filipino at heart because its one of Filipino fvorite drinks. I love Red Horse too ^^
Kwek Kwek, Fishball, Buko juice.
I hate red horse. Lasang tansan!
Juan Jose - Kung makainom ka ng Red Horse until morning man gani.. bleeh :P
Shocks ang grammar teh.. tagalog bisaya
Okay rin ang "Pilipinas" pero mas gusto ko "Filipinas" may kainan malapit sa amin pangalan "FILIPINIANA" sa Houston.
I'm Filipino but I moved to the US before I was 21! Miss na miss ko na ang Pilipinas at I think 3 years na akong hindi nakakauwi. TT I'm currently learning Korean (religiously & consistently for a year but have been into the Korean culture for more than 13 years, nung tingin pa sa akin ng mga tao ay weird ako LOL) and soon will be learning Japanese.
I also think "Pilipinas" is more appropriate for "Mabuhay", kasi kahit dati, ang tinuturo sa amin nung nasa school pa ako ay Filipino (people) at Pilipinas (country)...not Filipinas...
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?