When we use...
Friends! Tell me please can we use "any more" in the talking? Thanks
Here in the United States, the rule is:
1. It is spelled as one word when used as an adverb:
a. I do not eat ice cream anymore. ( = no longer)
2. It is spelled as two words when "any" modifies "more."
Mona: Would you like some more apple pie?
Tom: No, thank you. You gave me a very big slice. I do not want any more. (That is, I do not want any more apple pie.)
- Looking for Language Partner: Japanese / English or Portuguese
- Do you think that daily weather influence your mood?
- Francais contre arabe
- learning to easy life
- Abito a udine ,vorrei studiare italiano,puoi aiutarmi?
- Wanna find more friends here. 想找到更多的朋友。
- English Language
- I need to improuve my English, please