When we use...
Friends! Tell me please can we use "any more" in the talking? Thanks
Here in the United States, the rule is:
1. It is spelled as one word when used as an adverb:
a. I do not eat ice cream anymore. ( = no longer)
2. It is spelled as two words when "any" modifies "more."
Mona: Would you like some more apple pie?
Tom: No, thank you. You gave me a very big slice. I do not want any more. (That is, I do not want any more apple pie.)
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a
- Ищу французов, изучающих русский язык
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/russe
- What do you think about the assassination of Cecil the Lion ?
- let's practise English
- Peinliches Leben
- What make you feel better?
- Need Help!