When we use...
Friends! Tell me please can we use "any more" in the talking? Thanks
Here in the United States, the rule is:
1. It is spelled as one word when used as an adverb:
a. I do not eat ice cream anymore. ( = no longer)
2. It is spelled as two words when "any" modifies "more."
Mona: Would you like some more apple pie?
Tom: No, thank you. You gave me a very big slice. I do not want any more. (That is, I do not want any more apple pie.)
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!