When we use...
Friends! Tell me please can we use "any more" in the talking? Thanks
Here in the United States, the rule is:
1. It is spelled as one word when used as an adverb:
a. I do not eat ice cream anymore. ( = no longer)
2. It is spelled as two words when "any" modifies "more."
Mona: Would you like some more apple pie?
Tom: No, thank you. You gave me a very big slice. I do not want any more. (That is, I do not want any more apple pie.)
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?