When we use...
Friends! Tell me please can we use "any more" in the talking? Thanks
Here in the United States, the rule is:
1. It is spelled as one word when used as an adverb:
a. I do not eat ice cream anymore. ( = no longer)
2. It is spelled as two words when "any" modifies "more."
Mona: Would you like some more apple pie?
Tom: No, thank you. You gave me a very big slice. I do not want any more. (That is, I do not want any more apple pie.)
- what is your favorite series?
- یادگیری زبان انگلیسی
- Hi,everybody:) my name is Ada from BEIJING CHINA. I live in UK now.And I need a English partner :) p
- Walter White - Breaking Bad
- what you think about Brazil?
- Irish language
- life is a struggle
- Waiting for your Comments!
- favourite singer
- طالب العلم في كلّية