Do you like to be different ?
i like to be myself ,not deliberately to be differnet=)
We are all different :)
I think no
this could be understood in most cases as, I love who I am, just like Lady Gaga's song born this way.
But, yes, usually being yourself does refer to be different from others.
And I think I like to be different in some ways, but not always. After all as a social animal one always long for recognition and affiliation at the same time.
different in the sense that I would never want my dress designs to be copied by anyone :XD
"Today you are you, this is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)