Do you like to be different ?
i like to be myself ,not deliberately to be differnet=)
We are all different :)
I think no
this could be understood in most cases as, I love who I am, just like Lady Gaga's song born this way.
But, yes, usually being yourself does refer to be different from others.
And I think I like to be different in some ways, but not always. After all as a social animal one always long for recognition and affiliation at the same time.
different in the sense that I would never want my dress designs to be copied by anyone :XD
"Today you are you, this is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please