Do you like to be different ?
i like to be myself ,not deliberately to be differnet=)
We are all different :)
I think no
this could be understood in most cases as, I love who I am, just like Lady Gaga's song born this way.
But, yes, usually being yourself does refer to be different from others.
And I think I like to be different in some ways, but not always. After all as a social animal one always long for recognition and affiliation at the same time.
different in the sense that I would never want my dress designs to be copied by anyone :XD
"Today you are you, this is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss
- Are they any mistakes?
- how to learn english, spanish at one time
- Does language controls your 'World-view'?
- 나 는 조 선 민 족 을 사 랑
- 안 녕 하 세 요
- Where would you like to go?
- i need help with native spanish speaker
- "Guerra y Paz" de L.N.Tolstoi