Do you like to be different ?
i like to be myself ,not deliberately to be differnet=)
We are all different :)
I think no
this could be understood in most cases as, I love who I am, just like Lady Gaga's song born this way.
But, yes, usually being yourself does refer to be different from others.
And I think I like to be different in some ways, but not always. After all as a social animal one always long for recognition and affiliation at the same time.
different in the sense that I would never want my dress designs to be copied by anyone :XD
"Today you are you, this is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language