Do you like to be different ?
i like to be myself ,not deliberately to be differnet=)
We are all different :)
I think no
this could be understood in most cases as, I love who I am, just like Lady Gaga's song born this way.
But, yes, usually being yourself does refer to be different from others.
And I think I like to be different in some ways, but not always. After all as a social animal one always long for recognition and affiliation at the same time.
different in the sense that I would never want my dress designs to be copied by anyone :XD
"Today you are you, this is truer than true, there is no one alive who is youer than you." - Dr. Seuss
- English for German
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- Someone interested in exchange language(Spanish-English)?
- Restarting my studies
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?