i need help please !
Hi guys : actually my problem is that i have a lot of words and english statements in my head i took it from american movies but the most of the time i still dont know how to use it in the right way because of the grammar Although i can understand anything written in English
i’ll be greatfull if any one could help me . and i know i did so many Mistakes At the top there ^^
Movies are not the best way to learn English. There is so much situational language and slang that it would hardly be useful.
Thank you guys for this interaction but still no solution for my problem and ¨ tgif ¨ what can i do ^^ i love watching movies and i madly like the american slang .So i want to learn it
And i wanna know how i am doing so far . i mean are the phrases correct ؟
you can increase your english grammar skills more by reading stories you know .. movies aren't the best way to learn good english but it helps you a lot though
thank you mariam ^^
- Do you want to learn italian?
- Group classes, anyone?
- Какой образ Чайковский в своевременном Россий?
- komplimen selain 'cantik'
- Looking for language exchange.(English / Russian)
- Using Whole or Partial Sentences As Adjectives And Nouns In English
- Do you watch the BBC Documentary---Secrets of China,What do you think of it?
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?