What do you think about Brazil?
country of football
People is very friendly (one of my sister was in Camboriu) the last year, women are pretty and you have good football players (like ronaldo, ronaldihno, pele, romario).
And they hate JB
It´s the biggest country in our South America, the only one with Portuguese as official language,improving very quikly its economy,with a great future.You´ve got the pré-sal, and so many many natural resources....Hope to continue being partners in Mercosul.
I love your music, MPB, samba,forró, bossa-nova,e ainda ....
I had the chance to visit already many places, as Rio de Janeiro,Brasilia,Natal,Fortaleza,Olinta,Recife,Gramado,Foz de Iguaçu,Canela,and several places in R.S.
From this little neighbouring country, in the south,all the best for you!
Pretty woman... Samba Samba Samba and beautiful parade... I like it really.
I don't kown,But I really very want to travel with my lover one someday
People are passionate,outgoing,firendly.I love the Brazil movie"Central do Brasil “
Our biggest rival in football haha :)
Bossa nova, Samba, Jobim, Portuguese poetry and literature, Guitar, Jobim, Festival, Gays, Wealth, Poverty, Fun drugs and violence, vast forests and rivers
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Video games are a good way to keep fit.
- Città italiane, qual'é la vostra preferita?
- Language practice English and German.
- Do you participate in outdoor activities and how often you do them.
- Open 24/7!!! :)
- 15 самых распространенных ошибок в английском языке
- Have You Ever Had A Fight With Your Boss ?