Do you agree with this statement " what goes around comes back one day"?
is it the same as karma?
That's exactly what karma is. Or you could say: "What goes around comes around" too and it would still mean karma. I do agree that if you wrong someone it's going to come back to bite you in some way or other. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way.
Thank you Poly...(you have a long name, sir)
It should work that way or atleast we should believe it works that way. It is hard be at peace with yourself otherwise;)
If you make bad things, bad things will happen to you in the future.
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation