Do you agree with this statement " what goes around comes back one day"?
is it the same as karma?
That's exactly what karma is. Or you could say: "What goes around comes around" too and it would still mean karma. I do agree that if you wrong someone it's going to come back to bite you in some way or other. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way.
Thank you Poly...(you have a long name, sir)
It should work that way or atleast we should believe it works that way. It is hard be at peace with yourself otherwise;)
If you make bad things, bad things will happen to you in the future.
- practicing English
- who has got surprising reunions of former friends or classmates like this?
- how to master english and french at the same time??
- ¿Opinan ustedes que los griegos tenían razón de votar "no"?
- Un site pour discuter des jeux vidéos
- How do you use words or phrases you have learned?
- Natural Monster ! Three hurricanes / typhoons show up in NWP