Do you agree with this statement " what goes around comes back one day"?
is it the same as karma?
That's exactly what karma is. Or you could say: "What goes around comes around" too and it would still mean karma. I do agree that if you wrong someone it's going to come back to bite you in some way or other. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way.
Thank you Poly...(you have a long name, sir)
It should work that way or atleast we should believe it works that way. It is hard be at peace with yourself otherwise;)
If you make bad things, bad things will happen to you in the future.
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?