Do you agree with this statement " what goes around comes back one day"?
is it the same as karma?
That's exactly what karma is. Or you could say: "What goes around comes around" too and it would still mean karma. I do agree that if you wrong someone it's going to come back to bite you in some way or other. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way.
Thank you Poly...(you have a long name, sir)
It should work that way or atleast we should believe it works that way. It is hard be at peace with yourself otherwise;)
If you make bad things, bad things will happen to you in the future.
- whatsapp group
- Do you believe in attraction law?if not please explain your reasons
- Telling the time in Italian
- The ED endings; asked /t/ or /id/...?
- Egypt - Caito- tenth of ramadan city
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?
- Learning Khaleeji Arabic
- How to find learning language partners each other