Do you agree with this statement " what goes around comes back one day"?
is it the same as karma?
That's exactly what karma is. Or you could say: "What goes around comes around" too and it would still mean karma. I do agree that if you wrong someone it's going to come back to bite you in some way or other. Unfortunately it doesn't always work that way.
Thank you Poly...(you have a long name, sir)
It should work that way or atleast we should believe it works that way. It is hard be at peace with yourself otherwise;)
If you make bad things, bad things will happen to you in the future.
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently