Can you help me with a sentence?
Could you help me with the following sentence? I'm afraid I'm still a beginner in Irish ;)
A taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
'A photo exhibition organized by'
buíochas a ghabháil leat!
The correct sentence should be:
Taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
Taispeántas grianghraf arna eagrú ag
There should be no "a" at the beginning; Irish has no indefinite article.
By the way, "buíochas a ghabháil leat" literally means "to thank you". To thank someone directly, you can say "buíochas leat", but it's more common to say "go raibh maith agat".
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?
- Some reasons why it is difficult to find a language partner
- What can make one do well at school but badly at work?
- Alguien que enseñe inglés
- Help! English to Kanji