Can you help me with a sentence?
Could you help me with the following sentence? I'm afraid I'm still a beginner in Irish ;)
A taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
'A photo exhibition organized by'
buíochas a ghabháil leat!
The correct sentence should be:
Taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
Taispeántas grianghraf arna eagrú ag
There should be no "a" at the beginning; Irish has no indefinite article.
By the way, "buíochas a ghabháil leat" literally means "to thank you". To thank someone directly, you can say "buíochas leat", but it's more common to say "go raibh maith agat".
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading
- 中国人们，你有没有去了印尼泗水的 Pasar Atom？
- Does anyone had ouzo or raki before?
- Reason for learning japanese language