Can you help me with a sentence?
Could you help me with the following sentence? I'm afraid I'm still a beginner in Irish ;)
A taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
'A photo exhibition organized by'
buíochas a ghabháil leat!
The correct sentence should be:
Taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
Taispeántas grianghraf arna eagrú ag
There should be no "a" at the beginning; Irish has no indefinite article.
By the way, "buíochas a ghabháil leat" literally means "to thank you". To thank someone directly, you can say "buíochas leat", but it's more common to say "go raibh maith agat".
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe
- Parole meravigliose
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!