Can you help me with a sentence?
Could you help me with the following sentence? I'm afraid I'm still a beginner in Irish ;)
A taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
'A photo exhibition organized by'
buíochas a ghabháil leat!
The correct sentence should be:
Taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
Taispeántas grianghraf arna eagrú ag
There should be no "a" at the beginning; Irish has no indefinite article.
By the way, "buíochas a ghabháil leat" literally means "to thank you". To thank someone directly, you can say "buíochas leat", but it's more common to say "go raibh maith agat".
- ** let's play **
- i need to improve my english
- How to be a polyglot
- Dating of the same age
- What do you think about freedom ? Are you free ? Why ?
- what is your definition of freedom???
- What can be some repelling or attracting traits in a person?
- Did I hear correctly?
- Learn English
- i wish some english-speaker friends in beijing