Can you help me with a sentence?
Could you help me with the following sentence? I'm afraid I'm still a beginner in Irish ;)
A taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
'A photo exhibition organized by'
buíochas a ghabháil leat!
The correct sentence should be:
Taispeántas grianghraf eagraithe ag
Taispeántas grianghraf arna eagrú ag
There should be no "a" at the beginning; Irish has no indefinite article.
By the way, "buíochas a ghabháil leat" literally means "to thank you". To thank someone directly, you can say "buíochas leat", but it's more common to say "go raibh maith agat".
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?
- Total beginner in learning Japanese
- Qu'est-ce que vous croyez le film de la famille bélié?
- Orange is the new black
- I am learning Finnish language .I need help .
- Japanese-English study group?
- Portuguese Class
- חושב בשפה זר
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 1... try it