preevet , kak pozi vaa-eesh ?
hi everyone i just started learning russian pretty cool and so sweet to speak i can remember the words , yeah i know is hard but i can do it just it will take some time :) so i hope , i could find here a friend who can help me more to learn some more
Privet, u menya vsyo otlichno)) I glad to help you)
Hello, may be the first thing you have to do is learn the alphabet.
thanks anton , i really appreciate it and sonia thank yeah i love learnt alphbets too ,
Ask for help. Do not be shy. the majority of people in Russia are not fluent in Russian language - such a dilemma. Set a goal, how do you want to go deep in the Russian language? Plus - the study of the Russian language without the introduction to the culture of the Russian people - recklessly. In any case, I wish you good luck.
it's really difficult language so thaI I wanna wish you good luck) if it is necessary to help you I ll do it with pleasure)
Hmm India, very interesting, I could help you too. We could help each other, I'd like to learn a litte a bout your amazing country.
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?