preevet , kak pozi vaa-eesh ?
hi everyone i just started learning russian pretty cool and so sweet to speak i can remember the words , yeah i know is hard but i can do it just it will take some time :) so i hope , i could find here a friend who can help me more to learn some more
Privet, u menya vsyo otlichno)) I glad to help you)
Hello, may be the first thing you have to do is learn the alphabet.
thanks anton , i really appreciate it and sonia thank yeah i love learnt alphbets too ,
Ask for help. Do not be shy. the majority of people in Russia are not fluent in Russian language - such a dilemma. Set a goal, how do you want to go deep in the Russian language? Plus - the study of the Russian language without the introduction to the culture of the Russian people - recklessly. In any case, I wish you good luck.
it's really difficult language so thaI I wanna wish you good luck) if it is necessary to help you I ll do it with pleasure)
Hmm India, very interesting, I could help you too. We could help each other, I'd like to learn a litte a bout your amazing country.
- I'm reading the book of Walden, but the expressions are kind of hard for me,can you help me?
- First Day of Learning Korean
- What do you think about it?
- Aoult Mysely
- Looking for a partner to improve my English and I can help your Chinese Mandarin
- Learn english
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear