Have you seen 127 hour movie?
I was so eager to watch this movie.Finally I could watch it last summer for the first time and also yesterday for the second time :D. I have to say that it's one of the best movies I have ever seen.
What's your idea?
yes it is a good movie.. You can say you can survive anything if you have the will and determination.
He cut his hand L:
αλεξης, you're not alone.
what it is?
yes, and also based on a true story
I did not see the movie you mentioned above , but I might suggest a very awesome feature film :"man on a ledge" . It is appealing to every nerve in your body during watching the movie.
tnx every body for getting involve in this discusion
That was really a excellent movie )) As i remember that has been received Oscar right?
I watched it one or two years ago. That the film is based on a true story impressed me . I advise everybody to watch it
Never even heard of it, but I hope there is an intermission every 2 hours. I dont think I could hold it that long.
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece