Can a language change the personality?
I am used to talking freely about almost evrything. I never fail to give my opinions and to make lond speeches about any topic. Many people know for my out going personality and the way I like gushing with friends. However, when it comes to speaking English, it likes I become another person and the ton of my voice changes. I literally become shy and words refuse to come out. It is not about vocabulary or knowing what to say.
I feel like my personality changes depending on what language I am speaking. Do you think it is possible?
NB: Feel free to correct any mistake you would find.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)