Can a language change the personality?
I am used to talking freely about almost evrything. I never fail to give my opinions and to make lond speeches about any topic. Many people know for my out going personality and the way I like gushing with friends. However, when it comes to speaking English, it likes I become another person and the ton of my voice changes. I literally become shy and words refuse to come out. It is not about vocabulary or knowing what to say.
I feel like my personality changes depending on what language I am speaking. Do you think it is possible?
NB: Feel free to correct any mistake you would find.
- Dire Straits
- Why so many Latin American countries are ranked as the most violent countries in the world?
- Pro und Kontra (Sozialversicherung in Deutschland)
- qual é a idade em que a pessoa pode ser punida por crimes em seu país?
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might