Can a language change the personality?
I am used to talking freely about almost evrything. I never fail to give my opinions and to make lond speeches about any topic. Many people know for my out going personality and the way I like gushing with friends. However, when it comes to speaking English, it likes I become another person and the ton of my voice changes. I literally become shy and words refuse to come out. It is not about vocabulary or knowing what to say.
I feel like my personality changes depending on what language I am speaking. Do you think it is possible?
NB: Feel free to correct any mistake you would find.
- Learning Article : 10 Must-Watch Serbian Films
- HOW TO HAVE SPEAK WITH PROPERTY
- How to write an English business email more professional?
- I need to learn about the dynamics of sediment in a watershed.
- Whats app group!
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.