Can a language change the personality?
I am used to talking freely about almost evrything. I never fail to give my opinions and to make lond speeches about any topic. Many people know for my out going personality and the way I like gushing with friends. However, when it comes to speaking English, it likes I become another person and the ton of my voice changes. I literally become shy and words refuse to come out. It is not about vocabulary or knowing what to say.
I feel like my personality changes depending on what language I am speaking. Do you think it is possible?
NB: Feel free to correct any mistake you would find.
- I want to learn the writing English
- Insist on learning English
- нужно помощь при изучении транскипции
- A question about a way to have a dig at somebody.
- A los aprendices de japonés, (To Japanese learners), ¿qué es más difícil para ti para aprender japonés?
- Arabic language
- Network marketing
- Per quin motiu vols aprendre català?
- las palabras en español
- The correct answer