Learning a language? How is it?
italki is a good thing to learn languages and connect to foreigners. But sometimes, we still need to study the language through books.
It happen to me while I try to learn Hangul, I still need to find a book as an aid.
So, how do you do?
Books help, but I learned a lot from movies and dramas too, especially vocabulary.
Yes book is a good tool.. for it provide lots of explanation and if you forgot something you can just scan it again but I also enjoy watching video tutorial which I am grateful Spanish has lot of video calss tutorial because somehow it will not make you sleepy and you will know how you should be pronouncing the words.
I found these two books very useful. They're a bit traditional with focus on grammar and repetition, but they gave me a solid foundation to build on. The first one has an accompanying set of audio available that you can listen to as well.
Basic Sentence Patterns in Korean
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test