Learning a language? How is it?
italki is a good thing to learn languages and connect to foreigners. But sometimes, we still need to study the language through books.
It happen to me while I try to learn Hangul, I still need to find a book as an aid.
So, how do you do?
Books help, but I learned a lot from movies and dramas too, especially vocabulary.
Yes book is a good tool.. for it provide lots of explanation and if you forgot something you can just scan it again but I also enjoy watching video tutorial which I am grateful Spanish has lot of video calss tutorial because somehow it will not make you sleepy and you will know how you should be pronouncing the words.
I found these two books very useful. They're a bit traditional with focus on grammar and repetition, but they gave me a solid foundation to build on. The first one has an accompanying set of audio available that you can listen to as well.
Basic Sentence Patterns in Korean
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé
- Students from China in U.S.
- Gente, eu quero que vocês me possam dizer boas músicas em português
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية