Learning a language? How is it?
italki is a good thing to learn languages and connect to foreigners. But sometimes, we still need to study the language through books.
It happen to me while I try to learn Hangul, I still need to find a book as an aid.
So, how do you do?
Books help, but I learned a lot from movies and dramas too, especially vocabulary.
Yes book is a good tool.. for it provide lots of explanation and if you forgot something you can just scan it again but I also enjoy watching video tutorial which I am grateful Spanish has lot of video calss tutorial because somehow it will not make you sleepy and you will know how you should be pronouncing the words.
I found these two books very useful. They're a bit traditional with focus on grammar and repetition, but they gave me a solid foundation to build on. The first one has an accompanying set of audio available that you can listen to as well.
Basic Sentence Patterns in Korean
- International Language Exchange - Language Club
- witch type of crime in everyone country is the maximum?
- what is different between "dictate" and "indicate" here?Thx.
- Crazy English
- 보고싶다 vs 그리워하다
- which word do u like most in English ?
- speaking english
- Japanese practice
- Is the Helen Doron´s method good for the babies?
- do you think that Arabic more difficult than Japanese?