Learning a language? How is it?
italki is a good thing to learn languages and connect to foreigners. But sometimes, we still need to study the language through books.
It happen to me while I try to learn Hangul, I still need to find a book as an aid.
So, how do you do?
Books help, but I learned a lot from movies and dramas too, especially vocabulary.
Yes book is a good tool.. for it provide lots of explanation and if you forgot something you can just scan it again but I also enjoy watching video tutorial which I am grateful Spanish has lot of video calss tutorial because somehow it will not make you sleepy and you will know how you should be pronouncing the words.
I found these two books very useful. They're a bit traditional with focus on grammar and repetition, but they gave me a solid foundation to build on. The first one has an accompanying set of audio available that you can listen to as well.
Basic Sentence Patterns in Korean
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a
- Ищу французов, изучающих русский язык
- Je cherche des amis pour pratiquer le français/russe
- What do you think about the assassination of Cecil the Lion ?
- let's practise English
- Peinliches Leben
- What make you feel better?
- Need Help!