Learning a language? How is it?
italki is a good thing to learn languages and connect to foreigners. But sometimes, we still need to study the language through books.
It happen to me while I try to learn Hangul, I still need to find a book as an aid.
So, how do you do?
Books help, but I learned a lot from movies and dramas too, especially vocabulary.
Yes book is a good tool.. for it provide lots of explanation and if you forgot something you can just scan it again but I also enjoy watching video tutorial which I am grateful Spanish has lot of video calss tutorial because somehow it will not make you sleepy and you will know how you should be pronouncing the words.
I found these two books very useful. They're a bit traditional with focus on grammar and repetition, but they gave me a solid foundation to build on. The first one has an accompanying set of audio available that you can listen to as well.
Basic Sentence Patterns in Korean
- To anyone needing a language partner to teach English
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently
- Typing in Japanese
- 谁住在Qinhuangdao还是学在Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology？
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?