Hello, How can I improve reading in English?
^^I definitely use them to enhance my language learning!
Thank you for asking this question because the answers helped me also. I will definitely try an audio book. I have also tried subtitles to movies but not all movies have subtitles in other languages. Fortunately for you, there are lots of American movies that have "closed captioning" in English.
I simply read a lot... i always did.... nine moths after I realized I was learning English I decides to get a book to read, searched on Google for a popular book for young people thinking it would be easy...The first result was Twilight (LOL, I know, I had never heard about it by that time, it was an accident), I downloaded an read it with a dictionary open. Then i read The Lightning Thieve and Succubus Blues. They helped me a lot... One year later a helped fans to translate a book to PT-BR and it was another big jump on learning.
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?
- I am looking to learn english can any one help ?
- I just heard Bye Bye sounds a little bit flirtatious in English???? Really? Why?
- practice English ,also teach Arabic language for free , and make a lot friend around world ,
- Chinese Test Band 10(just have a try O(∩_∩)O)
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions