Hello, How can I improve reading in English?
^^I definitely use them to enhance my language learning!
Thank you for asking this question because the answers helped me also. I will definitely try an audio book. I have also tried subtitles to movies but not all movies have subtitles in other languages. Fortunately for you, there are lots of American movies that have "closed captioning" in English.
I simply read a lot... i always did.... nine moths after I realized I was learning English I decides to get a book to read, searched on Google for a popular book for young people thinking it would be easy...The first result was Twilight (LOL, I know, I had never heard about it by that time, it was an accident), I downloaded an read it with a dictionary open. Then i read The Lightning Thieve and Succubus Blues. They helped me a lot... One year later a helped fans to translate a book to PT-BR and it was another big jump on learning.
- Interstellar or Inception? by Christopher Nolan!
- Want to meet Japaneese friends for skype.
- Make friends or make a friend
- How long will you give your skype to your italki friends?
- Look at this medal, please. What is it? I can't understant what is a sport
- Gain new vocabulary and expressions !!
- Are you naked casually in front of others in your home?
- こんな時どうする？ What would you do?
- How to say this in Korean? Please help!
- Don`t be shy !