Hello, How can I improve reading in English?
^^I definitely use them to enhance my language learning!
Thank you for asking this question because the answers helped me also. I will definitely try an audio book. I have also tried subtitles to movies but not all movies have subtitles in other languages. Fortunately for you, there are lots of American movies that have "closed captioning" in English.
I simply read a lot... i always did.... nine moths after I realized I was learning English I decides to get a book to read, searched on Google for a popular book for young people thinking it would be easy...The first result was Twilight (LOL, I know, I had never heard about it by that time, it was an accident), I downloaded an read it with a dictionary open. Then i read The Lightning Thieve and Succubus Blues. They helped me a lot... One year later a helped fans to translate a book to PT-BR and it was another big jump on learning.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What would you like to learn?
- Common Words and not Common Words If I faced them
- exchange books
- Russian language
- What I expect from italki?
- What Do You Think Of America And Its People?
- Learning english and czech
- Horror Movies !
- English language