Reading in Hindi
Does anyone have suggestions on how I might learn the Hindi script? I am finding reading more difficult than learning to speak and I don't even know where to start.
I tell u truly, Spoken and Written Hindi, a book by the folks at Cornell university is amazing. you an buy the book at amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Written-Hindi-Govind-Misra/dp/0801401232
And the tapes at http://www.lrc.cornell.edu/sales
you dont have to buy all the tapes at once , and I have this and it is beyond phenomenal seriously. ^^
Thank you Anita. :)
Esteban I can teach you how to write Hindi Script and I'll not charge for it.
- À votre avis: Quel est un être humain ?
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?
- Total beginner in learning Japanese
- Qu'est-ce que vous croyez le film de la famille bélié?
- Orange is the new black
- I am learning Finnish language .I need help .