Reading in Hindi
Does anyone have suggestions on how I might learn the Hindi script? I am finding reading more difficult than learning to speak and I don't even know where to start.
I tell u truly, Spoken and Written Hindi, a book by the folks at Cornell university is amazing. you an buy the book at amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Written-Hindi-Govind-Misra/dp/0801401232
And the tapes at http://www.lrc.cornell.edu/sales
you dont have to buy all the tapes at once , and I have this and it is beyond phenomenal seriously. ^^
Thank you Anita. :)
Esteban I can teach you how to write Hindi Script and I'll not charge for it.
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?