Reading in Hindi
Does anyone have suggestions on how I might learn the Hindi script? I am finding reading more difficult than learning to speak and I don't even know where to start.
I tell u truly, Spoken and Written Hindi, a book by the folks at Cornell university is amazing. you an buy the book at amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Written-Hindi-Govind-Misra/dp/0801401232
And the tapes at http://www.lrc.cornell.edu/sales
you dont have to buy all the tapes at once , and I have this and it is beyond phenomenal seriously. ^^
Thank you Anita. :)
Esteban I can teach you how to write Hindi Script and I'll not charge for it.
- Hi, Everyone!!!
- who whant to be my language partiner ?
- Anyone knows what face put when the others are singing for you the happy birthday?
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?