Reading in Hindi
Does anyone have suggestions on how I might learn the Hindi script? I am finding reading more difficult than learning to speak and I don't even know where to start.
I tell u truly, Spoken and Written Hindi, a book by the folks at Cornell university is amazing. you an buy the book at amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Written-Hindi-Govind-Misra/dp/0801401232
And the tapes at http://www.lrc.cornell.edu/sales
you dont have to buy all the tapes at once , and I have this and it is beyond phenomenal seriously. ^^
Thank you Anita. :)
Esteban I can teach you how to write Hindi Script and I'll not charge for it.
- Taking the DALF C1/C2 exam
- facebook as a social media
- I have a advice to you, it's about Brazil.
- About between inferior and superior
- How do my pronunciations sound?
- In your country
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.