Reading in Hindi
Does anyone have suggestions on how I might learn the Hindi script? I am finding reading more difficult than learning to speak and I don't even know where to start.
I tell u truly, Spoken and Written Hindi, a book by the folks at Cornell university is amazing. you an buy the book at amazon here http://www.amazon.com/Spoken-Written-Hindi-Govind-Misra/dp/0801401232
And the tapes at http://www.lrc.cornell.edu/sales
you dont have to buy all the tapes at once , and I have this and it is beyond phenomenal seriously. ^^
Thank you Anita. :)
Esteban I can teach you how to write Hindi Script and I'll not charge for it.
- What do u think about western mind & eastern mind?
- otázka na Vás
- Хумористично предаване "Улицата"
- posto preferito in Italia
- Recommendation on How to learn languages in a more easier way
- German practise
- Where are you from?
- for Spanish speakers learning english
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Questions for Vocabulary "House" and "Home"