say" i wanna play this music on my wedding " in korean?
aand also "listen to it please!"
I'm here to help.
My Korean vocab is limited, so my answer might be wrong.
i wanna play this music on my wedding =
제 결혼식에서 이음악을 재생할게요.
제 = mine
결혼식 = wedding ceremony
음악 = music ( or you may replace with 노래 = song )
*재생하다 = play ( not sure if this phrase is suitable for this case )
V -ㄹ게요/-을게요 = going to - V
2) listen to it please. = 들어 보세요.
Anyone who's better in Korean language please help. =)
Nicely done 志翔! The only change I would make is to use "재생하고 싶어요" for "I want to play..." I'm also not sure about using "재생"...but I'm sure people would get the idea.
저는 이 음악을 제 결혼식에서(or 결혼식때) 연주하고 싶어요.
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...
- International group on Facebook - Mad world
- for hindi learner :)
- How to keep a good kisser in your life.
- 모든 여자에게 친절한 남자친구 ㅠㅠ
- hi.. i want to introduce myself in english
- can you help me to point out the mistakes in the following sentences ?MANY THANKS!