say" i wanna play this music on my wedding " in korean?
aand also "listen to it please!"
I'm here to help.
My Korean vocab is limited, so my answer might be wrong.
i wanna play this music on my wedding =
제 결혼식에서 이음악을 재생할게요.
제 = mine
결혼식 = wedding ceremony
음악 = music ( or you may replace with 노래 = song )
*재생하다 = play ( not sure if this phrase is suitable for this case )
V -ㄹ게요/-을게요 = going to - V
2) listen to it please. = 들어 보세요.
Anyone who's better in Korean language please help. =)
Nicely done 志翔! The only change I would make is to use "재생하고 싶어요" for "I want to play..." I'm also not sure about using "재생"...but I'm sure people would get the idea.
저는 이 음악을 제 결혼식에서(or 결혼식때) 연주하고 싶어요.
- What features do you think should be added to italki?
- Do you think that the teaching of English language in Brazil is good?
- What's the quintessential life in your country?
- any one here
- why women in islam need to wear Veil ?
- Learning a new language
- Learning Article : Why You Shouldn't Be In A Rush When Learning A Language
- No more Cantonese Skype Group??