What do you think about this?
“10% of conflicts are due to difference in opinion and 90% are due to wrong tone of voice.”
What do you think?
Tone of voice makes no difference to me. The money of an angry customer is as just as good as the money of a customerwhy wants to flatter me. Conactions all I hear.
Who did that study?
It just means that there is no conflict if you choose the right tone of voice to say your opinion.
I am not sure about it because there are many things that influence a conflict, for example if you say insults towards a person no matter if you say that smiling, that person would get angry and argues with you or respond with another insult towards you. I think that how you say things is also important and of course with a right tone. However, communication is not black and white it has many colors and you need to be careful when you are speaking. Even in your own country it is an art that you need to enhance in order to be a good leader, speaker, businessperson, politician, etc. Some people are just very stubborn and they don´t like that other people have different thoughts no matter if you say that in a proper way. They think they are right and the others wrong and if a person has a different though or point of view he/she is their enemy. I think that it is something very difficult to analyze. So I disagree with that idea.
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?