Site Feedback

Having chat on skype

Hi, my name is Guille. I'm looking for people who want to discuss topics in English. Especially, I'd like to know more about other cultures and countries. Mi skype user is guilleten1. See u round.

Share:

Comments

welcome , i started this group , because i want to share idea from different language speaker,
call me any time on skype ,
my skype id---esl999

I would like to have voice chat in English with you. I'm new to this site and I don't know how to meet you online.
I will leave my email here to contact me to arrange meeting time on MSN for voice chatting
OR just send me your 1- email, 2- country 3- and when you will be online on msn! I'm also interested in group voice chatting!

My email is: mop_@hotmail.com OR eng_msaif1@yahoo.com

I will check my email everyday
hi n

hello you can call me on skype --esl999

hello you can call me on skype --esl999
it  is the first time i come here, how exciting i am .I  want to make friends withyou, but I'm poor  in my   English .  through  talking with you ,i think i will improve a lot. 
i  am a chinese girl,if you want to know something  about china , i'm glad to tell you the culture and history zbout china.
hi my name is Miriam would like to envite friends so that we can learn english together.
miriamcleaopa@yahoo.com
Hi everybody! If you want to add me, my Skype name is:   bigshoio
See you there! 

Add a comment