What does happiness mean for you?
Please answer about your own meaning of this word.
if you can‘t understand，follow：
happynes is one feeling，
if you think you are happyness，and you are happyness
Happiness is when you can do the things that you love.
@Kath, yes, there is a saying: "Do things you are in love is to be a happy". And I abolutely agree with it.
@左师文, I didn't ask I don't know what is the happiness, but I would like to know what does it mean for you?
Live with freedom and can do myself.
To tell the truth... Maybe, it means to have time for everything:)
Happiness is where you can poop comfortably.
Happiness is the blue pieceful sky; happiness is in the baby's smile and happiness is health of our parents... As for me sometimes happiness is to read your favorite book with a cup of hot chocolate:)
- A short FUN English exercise... Part 2
- What color do you like and why?
- How can we put ourself in their shoes/place?
- I don’t like Italki!
- Interesting. Is it possible to learn a language without grammar.
- Why the minority languages need to be protected?
- How to become a funny guy?
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life