What does happiness mean for you?
Please answer about your own meaning of this word.
if you can‘t understand，follow：
happynes is one feeling，
if you think you are happyness，and you are happyness
Happiness is when you can do the things that you love.
@Kath, yes, there is a saying: "Do things you are in love is to be a happy". And I abolutely agree with it.
@左师文, I didn't ask I don't know what is the happiness, but I would like to know what does it mean for you?
Live with freedom and can do myself.
To tell the truth... Maybe, it means to have time for everything:)
Happiness is where you can poop comfortably.
Happiness is the blue pieceful sky; happiness is in the baby's smile and happiness is health of our parents... As for me sometimes happiness is to read your favorite book with a cup of hot chocolate:)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What's your favorite poem?
- I want to find someone for language exchange (Russian-English)
- Do you ever try writing English poems?
- x + y : does it add up ?
- I wanna find some friends who like speaking oral language each other for learning English
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?
- Is it okay to stop a language because you get bored?