What does happiness mean for you?
Please answer about your own meaning of this word.
if you can‘t understand，follow：
happynes is one feeling，
if you think you are happyness，and you are happyness
Happiness is when you can do the things that you love.
@Kath, yes, there is a saying: "Do things you are in love is to be a happy". And I abolutely agree with it.
@左师文, I didn't ask I don't know what is the happiness, but I would like to know what does it mean for you?
Live with freedom and can do myself.
To tell the truth... Maybe, it means to have time for everything:)
Happiness is where you can poop comfortably.
Happiness is the blue pieceful sky; happiness is in the baby's smile and happiness is health of our parents... As for me sometimes happiness is to read your favorite book with a cup of hot chocolate:)
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).