How to learn effectively?
Sometimes, learning things in a hard way is more effective. Do you agree?
Learning grammar is easier for me than retaining vocabulary. I have to make a connection with the word in order to retain the word. I could never remember the word for "helicopter" until I found its root and discovered it was a transliteration of the last name of a former supervisor of mine. Now I have a mental picture of that man in front of a fan and a helicopter. I can now remember the words for perhaps four items with that one image.
That is hard to define your "hard" indeed . As far as I am concerned , I do not think it is wise to use hard way to learn English . Too extreme method to learn English is not efficient more often than not . You might have wonderful memorization in vocabulary , however , vocabulary is just a little key point in the long process of learning English . To learn a language needs your precious time even you are a inborn language genius . It is inevitable to take several months to make prominent progress . However, diligence with intensive training can bring comparable breakthrough in learning some other know-hows .
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)
- I want to study English, I am a cantonese teacher. who wants exchange?