what is most culture that you love and why
all of us have passion to other culture speacilly the culture which belongs to any country have a great history
I like my country culture.
Because poeple in my country so friendly and we have many cultures and many islands.
my own culture of clean and healthy living
I agree with Mason Wang.
I've been always interested in Russian and German culture.
because it's historical country and people are so kindly with eachothers
- ¿En qué idioma te gusta participar en esta sección?
- Why do some people take everything so seriously?
- Is there more difficult than the Arabic language for learning?
- Resourse that help studing english?
- make friend ！交朋友？
- What are some cool idioms or proverbs in your language that don't translate well into English?
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype