Basic English Grammar
If you are interested in learn the basic English grammar, I'm going to offer some free lessons on learning it. The lessons will include things like:
-Quantifiers Possessive Case of Nouns
-Simple Present Tense
-Simple Past Tense
-Present Progressive Tense
-Past Progressive Tense
-and much more...
If you are interested just message me with this phrase: I'm interested in BEG English
And I will give you the other information!
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"