How to not getting bored while studying?
Have a stretching break :)
does it work? I will give it a try.
I often play computer game these days when I get bored of my study. I was becoming fully engrossed with that game that I ended up forgetting my tasks. my bad.
You'd better take a nap instead of playing games to give your mind a break and get refreshed again.
well,let me share you my studying habit, I start with siting on my chair behid my desk, 10-15 mins later I get bored so I take a pillow and lying on carpet countinue my studying, in that way I can take a nap while I am studying. actually in this way you won't be able to get if you were studying or dreaming while u were napping :P
Thumb up Elina!
Thank you Elina and Arwa for the suggestions
hahahha,Arwa ,thank you ;) :P :D
One more thumb up to the romantic guy here:)))
Coffee! Or take frequent breaks.
I always listen to music so I don't get bored but it won't work if you get distracted by music haha^^
That's simple: study something in which you have interest.
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)