need help in urgent stuff
i have very important question ?
i have heard that in the entrance door of Hall nation there is poem of an Iranian poet called sa'di shirazi and U.S. President Barack Obama quoted this in his videotaped Nowruz (New Year's) greeting to the Iranian people in March 2009.
here the poem in Farsi and its translation for more info
بنی آدم اعضای یک پیکرند
که در آفرينش ز یک گوهرند
چو عضوى به درد آورد روزگار
دگر عضوها را نماند قرار
تو کز محنت دیگران بی غمی
نشاید که نامت نهند آدمی
Human beings are members of a whole,
In creation of one essence and soul.
If one member is afflicted with pain,
Other members uneasy will remain.
If you have no sympathy for human pain,
The name of human you cannot retain.
i am afraid i could not find any info about in , so i am going to ask you to help me whether it is true or not .
your prompt answer would be highly appropriated.
I know that in the United Nations in New York City there is a Persian poem posted. I think it is the one which you mentioned. As for Barack Obama quoting it, I do not know.
President Obama quotes one line from the poem at about 3:00.
yes it is true.sa'di was a famous poet
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language
- Друзья из России, как думаете люди из Беларуси и Украине?
- Costumes das regiões do Brasil