What does "white blanket" mean?
I was watching Regular show, there was a scene where 2 characters were watching a funny show, then the third character came up to them and said the show wasn't funny. "You are white blanket, man", they replied. I understand that that means something like "a bore", but I can't find it on the internet and in the dictionaries. Do you use "white blanket" phrase?
You probably mean "a wet blanket", which means someone who says something that spoils people's enjoyment, or as you said, something boring or depressing.
Oh yes, it's "wet blanket", now I could hear it! Thank you!
- هل اللغة الالمانية صعبة التعلم
- Skype Open Group
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.