What does "white blanket" mean?
I was watching Regular show, there was a scene where 2 characters were watching a funny show, then the third character came up to them and said the show wasn't funny. "You are white blanket, man", they replied. I understand that that means something like "a bore", but I can't find it on the internet and in the dictionaries. Do you use "white blanket" phrase?
You probably mean "a wet blanket", which means someone who says something that spoils people's enjoyment, or as you said, something boring or depressing.
Oh yes, it's "wet blanket", now I could hear it! Thank you!
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?