What does "white blanket" mean?
I was watching Regular show, there was a scene where 2 characters were watching a funny show, then the third character came up to them and said the show wasn't funny. "You are white blanket, man", they replied. I understand that that means something like "a bore", but I can't find it on the internet and in the dictionaries. Do you use "white blanket" phrase?
You probably mean "a wet blanket", which means someone who says something that spoils people's enjoyment, or as you said, something boring or depressing.
Oh yes, it's "wet blanket", now I could hear it! Thank you!
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian