Help me with this words, please
I read a song lyric, but I don't understand the meaning of the first line. Here is the lyric
네모난 하늘을 보다가
조그만 어깰 안아봐
차갑고 무서운 세상
What is the meaning of 네모난 하늘 ? I try to find the translation, but I don't really sure..
The phrase "네모난 하늘" literally means "a rectangular sky", though. This phrase often figuratively means "a scene of sky being seen through a window" .
네모나다 means "to have a rectangle shape" or "to be rectangular"
네모, a square or rectangle
세모나다, adj, to have a triangle shape or to be triangular
세모, a triangle
동글다 or 둥글다, to have a circle or a ball(sphere) shape
동그라미, 원(圓), a circle or round
Sometimes, "네모난 하늘" means a scene of the sky being seen through betwen many tall buildings
- My diary:)( i hope u will help me):)
- Learning Japanese
- Who is ur idol?
- Why do you want to learn a foreign language?
- I heard a word pronunce as [pə'sidʒs], I wanna know how to spell the word,and what's the meaning?
- TOEFL AND PTE TEST
- Are you required to be able to speak more than one language to teach on Italki?
- Do you know good Japanese films or TV shows ?