Help me with this words, please
I read a song lyric, but I don't understand the meaning of the first line. Here is the lyric
네모난 하늘을 보다가
조그만 어깰 안아봐
차갑고 무서운 세상
What is the meaning of 네모난 하늘 ? I try to find the translation, but I don't really sure..
The phrase "네모난 하늘" literally means "a rectangular sky", though. This phrase often figuratively means "a scene of sky being seen through a window" .
네모나다 means "to have a rectangle shape" or "to be rectangular"
네모, a square or rectangle
세모나다, adj, to have a triangle shape or to be triangular
세모, a triangle
동글다 or 둥글다, to have a circle or a ball(sphere) shape
동그라미, 원(圓), a circle or round
Sometimes, "네모난 하늘" means a scene of the sky being seen through betwen many tall buildings
- Class For Free
- Have you found Intensive weekly courses to be of benefit?
- Professionnel de la santé
- Students from China in U.S.
- Gente, eu quero que vocês me possam dizer boas músicas em português
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية