Frustration with verbs (fiiler) and adjectives (sıfatlar)
I've encountered some trouble with Turkish because I have tried to learn it like Spanish in Portuguese.
As Turkish speakers, what would you recommend to a beginner: should I focus more on verb conjugation at first, or more on adjectives? Thanks for your help!
i think you should work on verbs and their conjuctions i can help if u want :D
Verbs in Turkish are more difficult then the adjective
Bcs Turkish has no genders, an adjective keeps its form as it is, thus compared to Portuguese or Spanish it is easy
I would also think Turkish is not extremely rich in terms of adjective vocabulary
Turkish verbs are difficult as it does not follow the same logic as indo european languages, no auxillary verb for example. They are very regular, but still very difficult for beginner level
Yet again you can not go without learning the verbs
I suggest at beginner level you concentrate verb to be and to have which are quiet difficult still.. and u proceed slowly with the tenses..
- I want to learn the writing English
- Insist on learning English
- нужно помощь при изучении транскипции
- A question about a way to have a dig at somebody.
- A los aprendices de japonés, (To Japanese learners), ¿qué es más difícil para ti para aprender japonés?
- Arabic language
- Network marketing
- Per quin motiu vols aprendre català?
- las palabras en español
- The correct answer