How Safe is South Korea?
I've been to Korea, and I never felt unsafe when I was there. I wasn't in Seoul, so I can't say whether the big city is less safe, but in the smaller cities I was in, I was never too worried about becoming a crime victim.
I've been a lone woman traveller in S.Korea and I never had any problems going about Korea. There's no atmosphere or signs of impending doom :P. It's modern and people were helpful even though I didn't speak the language. I went to Pusan and Seoul. Also Japan is similar. Really they have lots in common, so it'd be strange to see them differently in terms of safety.
hello if you have a skype i will help you
- Their self-harm is a normal behavior? （ps：如果你说是的，我保证不打屎你！）
- When in question does, and when is, are, am?
- You speak Spanish and want to learn Dutch?
- Perché studi italiano?
- I need help
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China
- hello every body! My name Mai, i come from VietNam, my english is not well so i would like talk with some one!