Kya koi muze' samanadhikaran' ke bare me samza sakata he?
I wish I could understand your question, then I would gladly answer it :)
Do you mean समानाधिकरण (Apposition)?
A construction in which a noun or noun phrase is placed with another as an explanatory equivalent, both having the same syntactic relation to the other elements in the sentence; for example, Copley and the painter in The painter Copley was born in Boston.
- How to use 尴尬
- What is your favorite food?
- Correcting During Language Exchange
- Conjugations aux passés composés
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking