Kya koi muze' samanadhikaran' ke bare me samza sakata he?
I wish I could understand your question, then I would gladly answer it :)
Do you mean समानाधिकरण (Apposition)?
A construction in which a noun or noun phrase is placed with another as an explanatory equivalent, both having the same syntactic relation to the other elements in the sentence; for example, Copley and the painter in The painter Copley was born in Boston.
- Advice for the tourist
- 'Nedir' Günlük hayatta merak ettiğimiz konular
- Slang words
- how can i improve listening skil
- My first conversation
- Intercambio en Phoenix, AZ?
- Литература 19 века
- What does it mean : "Park is let at last".
- How to get on career.
- The Improvement of The Dutch Language Proficiency (Domain: Listening and Pronunciation)