Kya koi muze' samanadhikaran' ke bare me samza sakata he?
I wish I could understand your question, then I would gladly answer it :)
Do you mean समानाधिकरण (Apposition)?
A construction in which a noun or noun phrase is placed with another as an explanatory equivalent, both having the same syntactic relation to the other elements in the sentence; for example, Copley and the painter in The painter Copley was born in Boston.
- Hi I'm fahed . I would like to your friend.
- Come si tratta il fuso orario tra l'Italia e la California per lo scambio reciproco della conversazione?
- Teaching the teacher
- which song you hear right now ? write the lyrics :D right now
- Learn German
- Busy holiday
- How to practise Irish accent(English
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish