Right now I am looking for a buddy to learn languages with. I am interested in the most languages. Myself I am a native swedish-speaker who can learn you swedish if you want to and a bit of some languages I am learning myself (I can't garanti that I know much in these "secondlanguages" but I might can learn what I have read me to).
I even looking for someone to might talk with a bit.
I'll be here!
My English isn't perfect, no. Not even in a little text like this one over us. But I am trying as good as I can. Like I can see so can I make myself understood, and that's good.
When it comes to English I am more interested of listening and reading rather than talk or write myself.
Just like you English is my second language from school.
I would love to talk with you and to practice it. This thing with teacher's to help should be something very good for me if you haven't the time or will.
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?
- (Skype Group) Meet and Learn with different kinds of people from different countries