Godnatt
Talking languages?

Hi!

Right now I am looking for a buddy to learn languages with. I am interested in the most languages. Myself I am a native swedish-speaker who can learn you swedish if you want to and a bit of some languages I am learning myself (I can't garanti that I know much in these "secondlanguages" but I might can learn what I have read me to).

I even looking for someone to might talk with a bit.

I'll be here!

Aug 14, 2013 1:39 AM
Comments · 3

You should try Verbling.com

You can participate in classes through videochats (Google Hangout). Try going there and explore for a bit. You don't have to pay unless you want to. :) I am still pretty new in this website (italki) so I haven't fully experienced everything it got in store. I do appreciate that its features are very useful especially when it comes to writing in a language that you are learning. (Just in case I'd later be accused of promoting another site, no, I was not paid to do this, I just recommend that you use Verbling because the "classes on videochats" feature they have is really awesome and worth it.) 

Good luck! :D

And yes, we can talk, but mostly through written ones for now since I am having some problems if it would be over Skype (but I'm working on it! I need headphones/earphones and I'm gonna buy them sooooooon.) or anything similar. 

August 14, 2013

My English isn't perfect, no. Not even in a little text like this one over us. But I am trying as good as I can. Like I can see so can I make myself understood, and that's good.

When it comes to English I am more interested of listening and reading rather than talk or write myself.

Just like you English is my second language from school.

I would love to talk with you and to practice it. This thing with teacher's to help should be something very good for me if you haven't the time or will.

August 14, 2013

As I can see, right now, your English is not that bad but it's not perfect. (Mine is not perfect, too.) I think you already have a good start if you want to further learn this language. English is my second language which I studied from Primary school days up until High School so I have a tiny bit of confidence that I can use it as a speaking medium. (However, it does not excuse me from the occasional stutters and dead ends when I speak.) 

I think it would be alright for me to talk with you. If I do not have the time, I could refer you to a website wherein "teachers" will interact with you through the use of Google Hangouts. They will also teach you many things about English, and you can even practice reading and speaking as they guide you. 

August 14, 2013