Site Feedback

Introduction

안녕하세요.
니사입니다. 저는 학생입니다. 인도네시아 사라밉니다.
나는 한국어를 배우고 있어, 그런데 아직 조금 밖에 몰라.

Please get me some corrections for this.

Share:

Comments

→ Not correct

→ More natural

안녕하세요.

→ Great.

니사입니다.

저는 니사라고 합니다.

1.You drop the subjeck of sentence. It can be understood, But It would sound more natural with subject. You can say '저는' as honorific speech.

2.'라고 합니다' means 'You can call me ~'. It is common phrase in Korean.  

저는 학생입니다. 인도네시아 사라니다.

→ 저는 현재 학생이고, 인도네시아 사람니다.

1.You can add adverb which means 'currently' to sound natural. 

2.When you explain Korean, I guess other languages as well, Repeating of short sentense sounds unnatural a bit. So, I'd recommend conjunction between '학생' and '인도네시아 사람' using '이고'.

3. I guess you discribed this as being heard. In this case, Even though It is spoken as '밉니다',

You should write as '입니다'.

나는 한국어를 배우고 있어, 그런데 아직 조금 밖에 몰라.

저는 한국어를 배우고 있어. 그렇지만 아직 조금 밖에 모릅니다.

저는 한국어를 배우고 있지 아직 유창하진 않습니다. (More natural sentence.)

1. In korean, There is honorific speech. It is used when We talk to someone who first meet and is older than me. So, Most of case, We often use honorific speech without my friend and someone who are close to me.

'나는' is subject used unhonorific speech, '있어' as well. You should say '저는', '있어요' and '모릅니다'

2. As above comments, It sounds more natural when using conjunction.

3. '그렇지만' more natural than '그런데'. You used unhonorific speech again. You should say '조금 밖에 모릅니다' And In this case, I'd suggest '아직 유창하진 않습니다' which means 'I am not fluent with~'.

I'd suggest this phrase.

★ I guess You probably can read korean sentence as you said '밉니다'. :)

Please don't forget honorific speech. It's common mistake which students made pretty often.

And feel free to send me message for any questions. Hope you enjoy Korean. Good Luck!

안녕하세요.
니사입니다. 저는 학생입니다. 인도네시아 사람입니다사라밉니다.
나는 한국어를 배우고 있어, 그런데 아직 조금 밖에 몰라요(그런데 조금 할 줄 알아요).

Add a comment