How many Big Mac could you pay with the minimum salary amount in your country?
The minimum salary is senseless if we do not know the cost of the life. So the big mac should be an easier and effective comparison.
To begin : in France I can get around 287 big macs with our minimum salary.
568,561 Big Macs (in my homecountry Luxembourg)
An interesting way of calculating a minimum salary :-)
Only one flaw, you did not take into concideration that some countries don't have McDonald's fast-food chain :-)
I'm from russia( Siberia , Tyumen) . In my city Big Mac costs 87rubles ( 2 euro) and the minimal salary in my region is 7000rubles(160euro). So I can buy about 80 Big Macs
It depends on if they have the 2 for $2 special or not.
Steve H : Pulp Fiction ;)
Don't forget that in France you can order a beer at McDonalds. I just don't know what kind of people would do that.
Soon , it will has red wine.
They don't have Burger King in France, not sure why.
If McDS sold beer here they would drastically increase revenue as people drinking beer would probably order 20 items off the $1 menu as they got the munchies from drinking. Instead of just driving through the drive thru and getting 2 $1 menu items.
- Reason for learning japanese language
- Does anyone want a discount coupon for Aurchan supermarket in Zhangjiang, Shanghai?
- First time visitor to Costa Rica
- speaking English with native speakers
- How about making a group for language exchange?
- Please, tell us details obout your interests.
- Can blue collar workers in your country live a happy life?
- Good Friend and Partnership